We have updated and reprinted our booklet Social Assistance on Reserve in BC. Reprinted for the first time since 2008, this booklet features a whole new look and revised, easy-to-read content.
This booklet explains in plain language:
- who’s eligible for social assistance on reserve,
- what benefits are available,
- how to apply for benefits,
- your rights and responsibilities while you’re on benefits, and
- how to appeal a decision about your benefits.
The booklet also features a comprehensive “Who can help” section, with detailed information on where to find an advocate in communities throughout BC, where to get legal help and information, as well as other resources.