ELAN will consider the following types of submissions:
- Information about non-profit organizations delivering legal aid-related services.
- An occasional feature on a service, event, or resource that is not directly related to legal aid, but may help solve and prevent legal problems.
- Blog entries must reflect a region of the province or the whole province (i.e., not just a single neighbourhood) and events must have open registration (i.e., not be limited to invitees only).
- All entries will be edited for length (300 words or less), tone, and consistency of style.
- Blog entries must be approved by the ELAN editorial committee.